Apr 16, 2006

Rodeo Drive


Newbury Street, also known as “Rodeo Drive” is one of the fanciest streets of Boston and the best place for window shopping. You can find there antiques stores, art galleries, fine boutiques, beauty salon and restaurants in a charming historical district. All the streets that cross Newbury Street, starting from the Boston Common are arranged in alphabetical order as planed in the 19th century.

Newbury Street, aussi appelée “Rodeo Drive” est une des rues les plus chics de Boston et le meilleur endroit pour faire du lèche-vitrine. On peut y trouver des antiquaires, des galeries d’art, des boutiques de luxe, des instituts de beauté et des restaurants dans un quartier historique plein de charme. Toutes les rues qui coupent Newbury Street, au départ du Boston Common ont été attribuées par ordre alphabétique, selon un urbanisme planifié au 19e siècle.

12 comments:

Anne said...

Oh those flowers look beautiful!!

Pierre said...

I like these "bow-windows". Looks like some streets in Montreal, which is not so far from Boston...

Anonymous said...

Nice picture.

Michael Salone said...

I agree with Anne...those flowers look really nice. I also didn't know you had streets that "weren't" fancy in Boston. I think it's all fantastic there.

Anonymous said...

nice blog. i am coming to this great city in august...my first time, can't wait.

Eric said...

Are they natural flowers? I think I remember this street, especially the nice terraces where you can sit and watch the - Bostonian - world go by.

These bow windows do remind me a lot of England also (well, I know this area is called New England, thank you!)

Eric said...

I wish so much this blog would become a "daily" ;)

Mark said...

Boston is on my list of cities to visit, thanks for the photos.

Jean said...

Love the buildings, the shops and the shot.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.